- Position: Test Manager
- 6 Months Contract with a possibility of extension
- Work Location: Sydney / Sydney Olympic Park / Parramatta
- Must possess work rights to work in Australia (must be a PR or a Citizen of Commonwealth of Australia).
We are looking for a Candidate with the below skills.
- At least 20+ years of experience in Test Management
- Strong experience in the General Insurance sector.
- Guidewire experience a minimum of 2 years
- Experience within Australia mandatory
- Experience in managing Testing vendors on a large program
- Insurance / Financial Services domain experience is required
- Experience in Agile & Waterfall methodologies is Desirable
- Experience with CTP/ Workers compensation domain is preferable
- Oversee End to End Test management of the Program.
- Guidewire experience is preferred.
- Managing relationship with Vendor and it’s Teams
- Deep experience in testing multi-platform web-based applications
- Experience in dealing with clients to gather & refine requirements, understanding the business requirements
- Effective Team Management & Project Delivery skills.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Manage third-party testing vendors and communicating regularly with leadership and creating test strategies, test plans for complex projects as required to ensure efficient, accurate and thorough testing of business applications and system development.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to identify the testing needed to ensure delivery test plans are complete.
Continuously monitor effectiveness and efficiency in testing.
- Oversee the execution and implementation of test strategy and plans.
- Identify areas of improvement within the program and establish a continuous improvement process.
Support the day-to-day management of testing lifecycle on all workstreams. Ensure effective test management processes and tools are present.
- Support the project team in leveraging testing tools to improve team productivity and effectiveness (Test Management, Defect Management, and Test Automation).
- Generate and communicate test status reports (or validate the reports produced by the vendor (EY) and provide guidance).
- Effective on-going communication with the project manager and key project stakeholders.
Actively participate in resolving issues/roadblocks for executing testing projects.
- Managing relationships with vendors, coordinating with Information Technology (IT) and internal teams and facilitating communication and collaboration to cultivate support for third-party testing operations
Guide compliance of outsourced testing processes by conducting regular audits within the area of responsibility, overseeing adherence to established methods and procedures, communicating organizational policies and best practices, identifying risks and escalating issues as required to limit exposure and ensure services are delivered in accordance with pre-decided terms.
- Ensure vendor achievement of Service Level agreements by reviewing and documenting testing results, measuring performance against established metrics and evaluating third-party operations for quality and adherence to an agreed schedule and budget requirements to align delivered Services with business needs and key stakeholder expectations.
- Ensuring that Program to BAU transition is smooth
What you’ll need to succeed
- looking for someone with stronger non-functional testing skills and management.
- Overall strong program test management skills
- exposure to multi-vendor test management
- someone with stronger test management skills in approaching the SOW’s
If you think you have the above skills and experiences and ready to join immediately, click the ‘APPLY’ button or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org